For doctors only
financial planning solutions
Are you looking for comprehensive planning advice and a trusted investment advisory firm? Fox and Company Wealth Management, the sister business to Fox & Company CPAs, is a fee-only advisory firm specializing in physicians and offering 100% flat-fee services. (You heard that right – no AUM fees and no product sales!)
At Fox and Company Wealth Management:
- You’ll work with a trained team of physician-focused, proactive professionals who share the same high ethical values and business principles.
- Schedules are flexible and include evening and weekend hours, when you can meet comfort of your home or office. (If you’re working locums, you can even schedule a three-way meeting to allow both spouses to participate.)
- Fees and services are set to accommodate your needs at all stages of your career. FWM’s stated goal is for the advice you get to grow, not deduct from, your family’s wealth.
Initial consultations are always free and there is no obligation. Schedule your meeting to find out if FWM is the firm you’ve been hoping to find!
If you're a doctor, you may be wondering what sets Fox & Company Wealth Management apart from the typical financial advisor. Here are a few examples:
- Their Fee Schedule details the cost of their Fixed Fee/Fee-Only all-inclusive financial services. Comprehensive Planning is a retainer service that includes investment management.
- FWM Flat Fee Planning Agenda for Doctors.
- FWM Financial Checkup for Doctors is an exhaustive review of your current financial situation, which includes their observations and recommendations. This can be a one-time engagement or repeatedly annually.